La Rosa S.p.A
REGISTERED OFFICE: Via Coti Zelati 90, 20030 Palazzolo Milanese – Milan (Italy)
Tax ID and VAT No. IT 00818140154/00695470963
Thank you for visiting our Website (www.larosaitaly.com)
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before using this Site.
Access to the Site and any use of the information contained therein are subject to the following General Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms and Conditions”). If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Site. By continuing to use the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. La Rosa S.p.A. reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion at any time. Therefore we recommend to check for updates on a regular basis, it being understood that access to the Site means that you accept any changes made.
La Rosa S.p.A. provides this Site without any warranty as to its continuity and its content. In particular, La Rosa S.p.A. does not warrant, implicitly or explicitly, the ownership of the information included in the Site or its content, freedom from potentially damaging software (e.g. viruses, worms and Trojan horses) and the adequacy of the Site content for specific purposes or commercial use. La Rosa S.p.A. does not guarantee that information contained in this Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date, that the Site contains no defect or that any such defect shall be corrected. By accessing the Site, you acknowledge that any use thereof is at your sole risk. Specifically you assume full responsibility for any loss of data, any impossibility to use the Site, and the costs related to repair of any hardware and/or software used by you for accessing and using the Site. In no event will La Rosa S.p.A. be liable for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation direct or indirect, special or general damages, regardless of whether or not La Rosa S.p.A. was advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of the use of this Site. In cases where the applicable law does not permit the exclusion of implicit guarantees, some or possibly all of the exclusion clauses mentioned above may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
La Rosa S.p.A. shall under no circumstances be held liable in contract or in tort for any direct, indirect, actual, potential, special damage, or any other damage, whatever its nature, even if La Rosa S.p.A. was previously informed of the possibility of such damage, resulting from the use, incapacity to use and/or execution of any products, information or contents on this Site. As some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for direct or indirect damage, some of the limitations mentioned above may not apply to you.
By accessing the Site, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless La Rosa S.p.A., its employees, representatives, directors and shareholders from and against any third-party claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including among other things any reasonable lawyers’ fees and legal costs) ensuing from or connected to the use of this Site.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARKS AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This Site as a whole, and all material on this Site, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Therefore, you may display, print or reproduce the contents on this Site (including without limitation texts, images, animations, videos, logos and drawings) only for your personal, non-commercial use. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may not use, modify, print, show, reproduce, distribute or publish any information from this site without the written consent of La Rosa S.p.A.. This Site may contain material protected by third party intellectual property rights. In all such instances you will have to verify any approved use of the material with the respective owners or licensees of such intellectual property rights as identified in the Site from time to time.
SUGGESTIONS AND SUBMISSIONS
If you choose to submit any suggestions or materials to La Rosa S.p.A. through this Site, including any questions, remarks, comments and the like, about the content of the Site (“Submissions”), you do so on the basis that the Submissions are not confidential. In particular, La Rosa S.p.A. has no obligation in connection with a Submission and will be entitled to freely copy, use, disclose to third parties, show, modify, create derivative works from and/or publish any Submission without limitation and free of charge. In addition to the foregoing, La Rosa S.p.A. reserves the right to use ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in the Submission, free of charge and /or consideration, for whatsoever purpose, including without limitation the production and/or marketing of products integrating any such Submission.
HYPERLINKS AND THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
This Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites (“Links”). La Rosa S.p.A. shall not be held liable for the content and material available on or obtained through such sites. Any link to another site or any reference to information supplied by third parties, in no way implies that La Rosa S.p.A. endorses, explicitly or implicitly, those sites or any content therein. Any question and/or comment concerning such other sites must be sent to that site’s operator. Additionally, this site may contain information provided by third parties, as specified from time to time. La Rosa S.p.A. makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, truth and completeness of such information.
The products featured on this Site are representative of La Rosa’s collection. However, not all La Rosa products are necessarily featured on the Site. Not all products featured on the Site are or will be available in all La Rosa branded products stores. La Rosa S.p.A. reserves the right to modify the style, designs, and colours of La Rosa products without prior notice. Information La Rosa publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references to La Rosa S.p.A. products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that La Rosa S.p.A. intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country. Consult your local La Rosa S.p.A. representative for information regarding the products, programs and services available in your country.
The content of this Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. La Rosa S.p.A. shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused by or resulting from any user’s reliance on information obtained from or through this Site. It is your responsibility to assess the information and any other content available on or through the Site. La Rosa S.p.A. reserves the right to modify the Site and the information appearing on it at all times, possibly without further notice or advance warning.
UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE
Users of this Site are authorized to access the documents listed on its menus only. Unauthorized attempts to defeat or circumvent security features of this Site, to use the systems operating, or connected to, this Site for other than intended purposes, to deny service to authorized users, to access, obtain, alter, damage, or destroy information, or otherwise to interfere with the system or its operation are prohibited. Evidence of such acts shall be disclosed to law enforcement authorities and result in criminal prosecution and civil action under applicable laws and international treaties.
STATEMENT PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 LEG. DEC. 196/2003
This is to inform you that La Rosa S.P.A. (the “Company”) will process your personal data in compliance with the provisions provided for by Leg. Dec. 196/2003 and amendments (hereinafter the “Privacy Code”). Therefore, pursuant to Article 13 of the above-cited Leg. Dec. we are providing you with the following information.
1. The data provided by you will be processed for the following purposes:
(a) offers, through our newsletter for promotions, discounts, special payment terms and other services, as well as to send sales or promotional information or free products, as well as invitations to participate in exhibitions or events, doing market research and notification of all the special initiatives dedicated to La Rosa S.P.A. Customers;
b) analysis of your shopping choices (i.e., “profiling”) through a survey of the type and frequency of your purchases on line, so that we can better serve you when you make future purchases on line or for the purposes stated in the preceding paragraph;
(c) processing of data for statistical and historical purposes.
2. Data handling will be carried out using computer, paper and telecommunications tools
3. Your information will not be disclosed. The data you have provided will be accessible, – always and exclusively for the pursuit of the purposes set forth in paragraphs (a), (b) and (c) above and to guarantee their constant correctness and updating during any future relations with La Rosa S.P.A. – to employees and collaborators (including service vendors such as couriers, shippers, etc.) of the Company, assigned to processing them. In addition, the data will be accessible to third parties who will be entrusted with the maintenance and development of our computer systems only for the time strictly necessary for the performance of said services.
4. Your data will be kept for the maximum period of time permitted by law. In any event, you may revoke your consent to the handling of the data for marketing purposes at any time: all business correspondence to you will have a section which will allow you to easily revoke your consent. Data transmitted to any vendors of services will be handled by them only for the periods of time strictly necessary to perform such service.
5. Any refusal to provide the data or lack of consent for their handling will make it impossible for our company to handle the data for the marketing purposes indicated in paragraph (a) above. Lack of consent for handling the data for the purposes indicated in paragraph (b) will make it impossible for our company to process the data for “profiling” purposes. In no case will lack of consent for the processing of your personal data for the purposes of “profiling” keep you from receiving sales or promotional information.
6. The data controller is La Rosa S.P.A., with registered offices at La Rosa S.P.A. con sede in via Coti Zelati 90, Palazzolo Milanese (MI), Italy
7. You have the right at any time to obtain information as to the data concerning you held by the Company and how this data is being used. In compliance with Article 7 of Leg. Dec. 196/03, you have the right to have your data updated, added to, corrected or deleted, to request that the data be transformed into an anonymous form or to block any data processed in violation of the law, and to object to its handling for legitimate reasons.
Having read the statement above, I declare to have understood its content and I give my consent to the handling of my personal information for the purposes of the newsletter, promotions, discounts, special payment terms, marketing, etc.) and for the purposes and according to the procedures indicated therein.